Last Day to Save on Halloween Activities and A Fun Halloween Freebie: Count It!

Monday, October 27, 2014
Today is the last day to save on all of the Halloween products in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!


I've also got another Halloween Freebie (this one is for Math):

Students will count each Halloween figure and list the total in the chart at the bottom.  They will then count all of the pictures and see if they can get the correct number!


An Answer Key is included in the download.

Click on the photo below to download:


I've also got this Halloween Freebie available:
Click on the picture to access the download.





:)

10 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the cute freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Halloween freebie!! God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my morning with this cuteness! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being amazing and sharing this resource for free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I am going to use it in Denmark with my 2nd grade kids. It is their 2nd year learning English.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ;) Where do you get your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The counting sheet says no access when I click on it to download. My little kids would love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it as a freebie in the TPT store!

      Delete
  8. Same. Would absolutely be cute to use with my kiddos tomorrow but keeps telling me I don’t have access and can’t find it on her store on TPT

    ReplyDelete